Games available for Fitbit Smartwatches

I think the ionic should have the fitbit flight game. Or even better a game based app which you can get on the ionic.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

18 Comments
Speck1234
First Steps

Add the ability to install and play games on your tracker/watch or implement more features like notifications and messages for non-fitness apps like Facebook and internet browsers as well.

Extend support for older watches like the Surge as well.

MacPhyle
Recovery Runner

Something similar to Pokemon Go would be great ... Fitness gamification!

Wolfey8844
Jogger

Hey Fitbit! I Was wondering if you could make a game for the Ionic Watch? By that i mean you make like a simple watch-like available game that fits the screen. So you put it on the app gallery and have it available to download onto your Ionic Watch! Thanks! Best regaurds, Vaughn

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Why not add your vote to the existing suggestion? This way the votes don't get watered down by splitting. Among to requests. 

Wolfey8844
Jogger

Yes I would probably enjoy the fitbit flight game. My post was about that they should have a game on the store for users to download onto there Ionic.

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Mangys thanks for this suggestion. Whilst there aren't plans to release the Fitbit flight game on Ionic, we have just released Fitbit pet and there is another game called 'Treasure Trek' coming out this month from Fitbit labs which you can learn more about here. I expect as more third party developers create apps for Ionic, there may be more games added in the future.

Mbmaster
First Steps

Put games on ionic watch 

Mbmaster
First Steps

Put games on ionic

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Currently there are 9 games for the ionic and a few of the watch faces are virtual pets. 

Status changed to: Third-Party App
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Whilst there aren't plans to release the Fitbit flight game on Ionic, we have just released Fitbit Pet and there is another game called 'Treasure Trek' coming out in Dec 2017 from Fitbit labs which you can learn more about here. There are more games from third party developers in the Fitbit App Gallery which you can explore by selecting your connected Smartwatch in the Fitbit app, then choosing the ‘Apps’ tile and toggling to ‘All Apps’ at the top of the screen. You can then explore third party apps by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available. Happy exploring!

Jyt
Jogger

Please add Fitbit Flight to other Fitbit devices.

Sydtastics
First Steps

I wish that the Fitbit Flight game was permanently on my tracker... Not just after I reach all of my goals

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@Sydtastics did you add your vote to the request, the thread we are in is about the Ionic. Not the Charge 2

KrishnaG14
First Steps

Hey Fitbit Team,

Can you please get Fitbit Flight for all other watches like Ionic and Versa too?

Thanks.

BennySun
Jogger

Try a game called flappy. It is similar to Fitbit flight.

Jyt
Jogger

@BennySun wrote:

Try a game called flappy. It is similar to Fitbit flight.

Thanks.

Spoiler
alot
Ame224
First Steps
I would like a game for versa 3 that is free but fun. One player out against device would be great.
Thanks
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ame224, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see a game for Versa 3. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users were asking for this option.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.