Get a game in Charge 3

I so like using the game on my charge 2 to motivate me to reach my goals everyday. Would love to see one on my charge 3 soon. 

53 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Mikester85
Base Runner

I don’t own a charge 2 but this sounds great!!

Johnny08
First Steps

I really would love to see this happen because during class I would always get bored. Please Fitbit add this into the Charge 3.

Duxfeminafacti
First Steps

Please add the flight game and other goal reward games to charge 3

EvanTheMan
Jogger

I agree with that idea!

aragorn2308
Jogger

This is a must have, kindly prioritize it.

redsox38
First Steps

Post haste

TWeix
Jogger

I really enjoyed the game on my Charge 2. Got a Charge 3 for Christmas  Fitbit please add a game feature to the Charge 3!

Ktac
First Steps

Please add a game to the charge 3. It’s always a fun bonus and my whole family would enjoy it. 

DaddyTheRunner
First Steps

Please add an incentive game to the charge 3. My son got one for Christmas and is excited to use it but was very saddened when he learned there was no game like his sister's charge 2.

EthanA
Jogger

Please add a game. This would be so nice, as I upgraded from the Charge 2. Even more apps would be appreciated, but a game would be even better. But please... Seriously consider this

OptimalJ
First Steps

Agreed on games...

There should be both reward games and non-reward games that can be played on the watch

Awjackson
First Steps

Yes this would be so helpful to motivate me to complete my goals

Avajayne03
Recovery Runner

Yes bring back the game all the little extras is why I choose Fitbit in the first place start taking that away and I'm gonna forget Fitbit altogether frustrated

McJr
First Steps

I know everyone is saying but I agree I’m losing interest in charge three. My friend has charge 2 and he gets to play the divot flight game. So PLEASE add the game to charge 3 I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

McJr
First Steps

Sorry meant fitbit flight game

AverageA
First Steps
I really thought the charge 3 had a game(s). When I got it for Christmas and it had no game(s) I was kind of disappointed. Please add a game or games all of the people posting comments want a game on the charge 3 so please add a game(s)
AverageA
First Steps
I agree I got a charge 3 for Christmas and I want a game on it.
AverageA
First Steps
Whoops Acidently commented twice
Toekneethetiger
First Steps

Hit my goals on my new FB charge 3 and got super sad that there is no game 😔 please add

BrBenedict
First Steps

I think having the Flight Game ported to the Charge 3 would be awesome!

Kartus
Jogger

This feature was in charge 2, it is clearly a non sense to not implement it in charge 3!

I would love this feature implemented into charge 3. 

phatlad
Runner

How in the hell does the charge 3 have less features than the charge 2?

Wasn't the 3 supposed to be better, newer and improved?

Who designed the 3? A monkey? Someone who never used the 2?

DD5234
First Steps

I saw a friend with Fitbit flight on their charge 2. I was wondering if you could implement that on the charge 3. Thanks!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.