Getting WhatsApp and viber calls on Versa

These days social media calls are important for communication and missing these calls because your amazing smart watch is not able to show this on screen takes the fitbit to a lower level . We need to improve these small technical things so that it competes with other smart watchs

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

16 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @wiamzi!

ohynek
Base Runner

This would be really helpful also for Blaze.

bondue
First Steps

This would be a wonderful addition. At the moment I turn off all sound from my phone because I only want the watch to notify me. This means that I miss all Whatsapp calls, I only get the "you have a missed call" notification which sucks. Would love to see this working in a future version for the Versa.

RajRaj
First Steps

It’s been a year since the first suggestion came up for Whatsapp call notification on Versa, but disappointed that this has not been fixed. Wish Fitbit was more proactive.

Ruyam
Jogger

I would like to receive whatsapp call notifications on my Versa. I get message notifications but not call notifications.

RajRaj
First Steps

A couple of weeks ago I did receive WhatsApp call notification "Incoming voice call name of the caller", but the joy was short lived as I do not receive this any longer.

This was just after the Fitbit OS update and it raised a lot of expectations that a fix was finally in place.

diptanu2019
First Steps

Yeah, I am also wishing the feature to be available soon. I get few important calls on whatsapp and it would be fantastic to get the notification on fitbit.

Fitbiuser007
First Steps

It is used to work for Charge 2 and then I switched to Versa 2. I was amazed and frustrated to see it does not work on it. It will be very helpful to have this feature also on Versa 2. 
thanks

pawelad
First Steps

Yes please!

Shei_770
Jogger
I would love the able to receive whatsapp calls on the versa 3 instead of just regular calls
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Shei_770, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to receive Whatsapp calls on the Versa 3. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices.You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Sanjay8
First Steps
Notification of Whatsapp calls PLEASE
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Sanjay8 . Thank you for sharing your idea about WhatsApp call. 

As this idea already exists, I moved yours here.

Please don't forget to leave your kudos for this suggestion. 

kmpramod
Jogger

This is such a basic feature. Whatsapp calls are frequently made and my versa 3 is not able to notify me when the call is incoming. Please add this feature as a priority.

Keep_Calm
First Steps

It's there a way to move this along?

riseofphoenix
First Steps

Still this basic feature is missing .This is really shameful after so many complains and requests fibit doesn't care about this basic requirement .

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.