Integration with Nike + and Nike Run Club

Please integrate the fitbit with Nike +

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and added labels

212 Comments
EdChern
Recovery Runner
I am happy to hear fitbit data can be automatic integrated with Strava.
I have Surge and also a Nike plus user from 2008.
If I can automatic sync my running and GPS data to Nike plus, I would be very happy ^_^
elisedenton
Walker
Please partner with nike!
Vlheid
First Steps
I second this! It would be amazing if my Nike+ runs were transferred to my Fitbit app.
Cookie611
Recovery Runner

I would love for my fitbit data to feed into my Nike+ app.  I started out with a Nike+ and I love the app and the features of the app, but most times now I run with my surge.  I would love to have everything in the Nike+ app.  Nike has partnered with others hopefully they can partner with fitbit

fitjimmy
First Steps

This really needs to happen. With Nike now partnered with Garmin and others, it's only a matter of time (probably the release of the Forerunner 230) before I jump ship to Garmin. Even though I don't use Nike+ as much as Strava now, I've got 8yrs worth of runs on Nike+ and want to continue logging my runs there. So any product I go with HAS to integrate with Nike's platform.

Im on it too, just bought my Surge but if i cannot sync my runs to Nike+ ¡, going to return it fast...sorry most of my friends have Nike+ and i do have 3 years of history on it...

madailjoao
First Steps
Why don't Fitbit already have a Nike+ integration? It's a important app of training.

Hi Fitbit, any progress on Nike+?

Please and do it fast!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @PDerl thanks for stopping by and share your idea! I think it would be cool to have that integration. 

See you around! Woman Wink

Runnerman
First Steps
Integration with Nike+ is a must. You have to do this Fitbit!
ldptx
First Steps
I have several years of running data stored in my Nike + app. Can this app be made into one of the compatible apps with Fit Bit?
Runnerman
First Steps

I have over 7000+ miles in Nike+ but I'm so tired of their support and contant problem with their Nike+ app and I don't want all those miles to just go away.  If fitbit can allow importing the Nike+ data into Fitbit, I'm sold.  However, it looks like this is just a dream, I'm considering Garmin Vivoactive now.

Snowdon92230
First Steps
Like others I would love to be able to sync from Fitbit to Nike+ (and the other way round too). I've been using Nike+ for a while and I don't want to lose everything on it! Thanks!
Beto_279
First Steps

No integration with NIKE+ in the future? Would be great if this would happen 😄

Runnerman
First Steps

Yeah, FitBit had been aware that a lot of runner/fitness enthusiasts would love to have this integration but they don't seem to be doing anything about it.  I will buy the Garmin Vivoactive HR Smart Watch, everyone here should too.

Corival
Jogger
I have >2000 km in Nikeplus. All my colleagues run with Nikeplus too. We want to buy an activity tracker for all 90 employees. Integration with Nikeplus is a must before I choose to buy 90 fitbit Alta's.
sitecoreguild
First Steps

I have a Fitbit HR and use it during my Beachbody workouts so Fitbit automatically logs my workouts however I connect with friends on Nike+ which is on my phone. As I dont always have my phone would be nice if I could sync my running from Fit bit with Nike run so I could challange with them too.

Corival
Jogger

Please integtrate Nike+ with Fitbit. I have 5 years of Nike+ data. I therefore cannot/ would never switch to another running app.

Nike already abandonded the Nike Fuelband long ago and is not a competitor of Fitbit at all.

Please make this easy integration!

Jon9
Stepping Up

I´m a new user of Fitbit Surge but I have a lot of training data on nike+ and I don´t want to loose it, so please make a bidirectional connection between both applications.

Thank you in advance for your help

Regards

Jon9
Stepping Up

I´m a new user of Fitbit Surge but I have a lot of training data on nike+ and I don´t want to loose it, so please make a bidirectional connection between both applications.

Thank you in advance for your help

Regards

PascAnna
First Steps

It 2 months ago, I bought a Surge. I use Nike+ long.

Thank you to run the application with Nike+
I hope the application will work soon ! ^_^

KimCK
First Steps

Hi,

I am Nike Plus app user for few years & I would love to see Fitbit integration with Nike Plus. 

Thanks. 

Wendy12345
First Steps
Hello,
I use my nikeplus app to track my running distance I would love for it to integrate with fitbit
RutgerL
First Steps
I have used Nike+ running for a long time, like most people on this thread. I also would love to see integration with my newly gotten Fitbit Charge HR!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.