Integration with Nike + and Nike Run Club

Please integrate the fitbit with Nike +

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and added labels

212 Comments
aca828
First Steps

I just got my first fitbit but have years of history with Nike running app.  Would be beneficial to tie the two together as I am not going to lose my Nike data.

Wnnr37
First Steps
Pls integrate Fitbit and Nike+. All my history is Nike+
tushar0807
First Steps

I have a lot of my personal goals on nike+ and recently bought Fitbit Alta. was disaapointed to see that it isnt integrated with Nike+. Please integrate it with nike+. it is hard for everyoneh ere to chuck our past and start everything all over again.. thanks

Corival
Jogger

Is there any news from a moderator about the integration with Nike+?

I would love to have this integration, running with 2 'watches' is not very comfortable.

Auk85
First Steps

Same here, I'm training for a marathon. Using Nike+ for my training plan, would be great to not have to run with my watch and phone. 

muiser123
First Steps

I have around 5K kms logged with nike, the only reason why i switched is because nike never came out with anything new, I really don't want to lose all those runs....

Runnerman
First Steps

Eff Fitbit, they don't see the need for integration.  Get Garmin instead, these guys won't do **s-h-i-t**.

Rockinredrobyn
First Steps
Absolutely couldn't agree more with the need to have my Fitbit integrate with the Nike+ running. I have been using the Nike+ running ap for years and hate to lose all my data and settings to start over with another ap.
Royaune
Jogger

I love my fitbit but there is a big demand out there to integrate fitbit and Nike +...... please get this done soon.

BrookeyT
First Steps
Please sync this one! I love the Nike app
CoachMcR
First Steps

Please integrate with Nike+! I want to get a Surge, but might have to go with Garmin because I keep all of my runs on Nike+!

PDerl
Stepping Up

Could a moderator advise the process and if this modification is even being considered by FitBit...

PrincessAng
First Steps

Any updates on this progress with Nike+ app integration? I just got my first FitBit as a birthday present and would really like to sync all my Nike+ runs please!

Mandyrunner
First Steps
Yes all my running history is on Nike plus. I would have figured this was already a app for Fitbit
JeremyVallupina
First Steps

PLease integrate Nike PLus.... soon!!!

ISudheer
Jogger
I'd love to see the integration with Nike+ app!
Olymp
First Steps
Would be awsme if Nike and Fitbit become partners. Integration of Nikefuel measure and app sync.
Skyblue76
Jogger
Would love the Fitbit HR to integrate with Nike +. Just stared running again and love that Fitbit gives my hr but all my old data on Nike.
malih
Jogger

I wasn't aware they don't have this integration when purchasing because I thought Nike+ Running is quite a popular app.

Nike+ Running is the only app I can use to integrate and share excercise data directly to Path app (a private social network our small family has been using to keep track of each other).

If Fitbit decide they should enable integration with Path app and allow importing data from Nike+, that works for me too.

lmoore1436
First Steps

YES! All of my history for the past 3 years is on Nike+, and I would hate to lose all of that. I love my blaze, but if fitbit won't integrate with Nike+ I will be returning the watch for something different. 

R1830
First Steps
Yes please 6 years worth of data I don't want to lose. Sync with Nike +
GoForTheGold
First Steps
I agree. If you can integrate FitBit with Nike Run app, I am sure more people will be willing to buy your products. Many people do not want to have to buy an Apple Watch in order to track with Nike Run. I would rather use the FitBit watch.
Royaune
Jogger
I'm guessing that the issue with the Nike integration is Nike. They want
people to buy their product and not fitbit.
Runnerman
First Steps

It's not an issue with Nike+, if Nike+ can sync runs on Garmin or visa versa, why can't Fitbit?  Either Fitbit does not want to or they don't have the smarts to do it.  Either way, it's bad for them.  I've given on Fitbit doing this.  Buy Garmin!!!!

Lents
First Steps

Please link with Nike+! I am thinking about switching to Garmin only because they support Nike+ running app, but I would most definitiely stay with fitbit if it supported the app!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.