Move EOV graph directly below Sleep Stages Graph in App

The new EOV graph is definitely interesting and a nice addition to the sleep data.  However I wish Fitbit would move the graph above the "time spent in each stage of sleep" chart directly below the sleep stages graph.  Doing this would let me better see if variations in SPo2 match up with certain sleep stages in a given night.  I can't quite do it now because neither graph remains on the screen at the same time due to their current positions.  

If moving the graph isn't possible, then how about a second graph that overlays the EOV data graph on top of the Sleep Stages graph. 

14 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JonDavidL, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about moving EOV graph directly below Sleep Stages in the Fitbit App. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

PaBo
First Steps

Along with adding a time bar below the Estimated Oxygen Variation please consider adding a flash feature that allows the Estimated Oxygen Variation graph to superimpose briefly over the Sleep Stages graph?  Or move the two graphs adjacent to one another for easier comparison. 

My suspicion is that the oxygen variation coincides closely with sleep stages. Specifically, nightly bathroom breaks and higher oxygen levels likely coincide as I intentionally rhythmically breathe more deeply in order to return to sleep more quickly.  Confirmation of this would be appreciated, but the graphs cannot be easily compared because the Time Spent In Each Stage Of Sleep bar graph prevents them from being viewed simultaneously. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @PaBo, this is a good idea. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

PaBo
First Steps
Thank you.

Patti Broderick
C: 773-849-5087
RiderPride
Recovery Runner

I wonder if it would be possible to add (in Dashboard, and/or App) the ability to overlay the HR graph with the Sleep graph (and if possible EOV).  I believe laying one over the other, in different colours, would bring a better understanding and perspective to sleep, HR and oxygen.  Just Saying ...

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @RiderPride@, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option on the Fitbit app to overlay the HR graph with the sleep graph. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

paulkinzelman
Base Runner
The app seems to capture one average SPO2 number for the entire night. Support claims this is because it's fairly constant. Well, how about letting users decide if it's fairly constant or perhaps there's a hint that there might be a sleep disorder that needs to be diagnosed professionally. And pair it with the sleep cycle graphs as somebody said
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @paulkinzelman, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see a graph with more details about SPO2 along with sleep cycle. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Guy_
Space Racer
Add the nightly results of the SpO2 monitoring on top of the sleep graph for the night so the two can be compared easily, with respect to the different sleep stages and durations.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Guy_, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see a graph to compare SpO2 and sleep stages. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

SigHillDude
Base Runner

I agree that a method for aligning sleep stages & SpO2 is a great improvement. The addition of more ticks would also help in understanding when changes on SpO2 might align with other events. On my Android JR chart, I can select a point (in enlarged view) & the time & HR measurement for that point are reported. It would be nice to have this feature for SpO2 & for iPhone & other platforms.

PaBo
First Steps
Amen.
angiorn4
Recovery Runner
Have you considered moving the oxygen variation graph up to just below the sleep graph? When I see high variability it would be nice to compare my sleep cycle/activity to the high variability episodes. Was I awake, heading to the bathroom or was I in a deep sleep cycle? When using the mobile app, there is no way to display both areas on the screen
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @angiorn4, thanks for sharing this suggestion about moving the EOV graph directly below Sleep graph on the Fitbit app with us. It seems this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.