0 Votes

Period Tracker in app for older fitbits

I was so excited when you released you were adding "period tracker" to the Fitbit app only to be disappointed that it was not coming to my Fitbit. Why is it that if we suggest something, we have to buy a new Fitbit in order to benefit from that. 

A period tracker TILE is a simple app update. It is not a whole new Fitbit (why would I pay 200$ for a period tracker when I have one separately on my device?). Please update the app of older fitbits to include a period tracker! 

(I thought charge 2 was fairly new, and should have some cool new features... But really it only has a larger pixel screen, "vibrate", pedometer, heart rate monitor, and the ability to connect with a phone. The rest is done in your uncusomisable app on our phones. You should include more (period tracker) in the app via update, or allow the app to have a more customisable user interface. 

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Meeshmeesh1

Thanks for sharing your idea with everyone! 

At the time you can already access this feature through the Fitbit Mobile App regardless of what Fitbit Device you are using. You can read more about it in here.

As for having the same feature on devices prior to the Versa or Ionic, due to hardware limitations it is not possible to include the feature. 

Thanks for sharing your idea.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.