Reset display to clock's "page 1" after display is dark for 10 seconds

No matter what is currently showing on the display, 10 seconds after it goes dark, have it reset to page 1 of the currently selected clock face. Right now the display will remain on an app or "Fitbit today" screen for ~5 minutes before resetting back to showing the clock. For clocks with multi-page faces, when I check my clock it shows an apparently random page. Please show page 1 initially, always.

I would call this a bug fix, not a feature. The Charge 2 exhibits the desired behavior. Thanks.

12 Comments
Daykin
Stepping Up

I agree - it's unusual & therefore a "bug" if the screen doesn't revert to the normal clock face screen

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @CarlFisher.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion! I'm sure that other users would like to have the Charge 3 return to the main page of the clock face after the display being off.

Let's keep an eye on what others have to say.

CarlFisher
Recovery Runner

Yes, I think other users would like this fixed too. Smiley Happy It's probably a bad design decision instead of a bug, but either way it's pretty glaring.

francy_ele
First Steps

Hi everyone, 

i would like the clock to stay the same I chose not to revert back to the other option. 

Can this be fixed please?

Thanks

vee
Progression Runner

I think it’s a bug that Fitbit needs to correct! I don’t leave it on stairs or calories but it reverts to those rather than staying on steps and heart rate. Yes it seems totally random. 

CarlFisher
Recovery Runner

Don't forget to vote for the feature request! Oh, I see you did- thanks!

Everyone, as far as I know, the only way to influence the developers is for a feature request to get enough votes- PLEASE VOTE for this one!

Rishie
First Steps

I would very much like this as well.

Doreen42
First Steps

Has this been fixed?

vee
Progression Runner

Nope, not fixed 

BrianneRAM
Recovery Runner

Still not fixed....

Azrudi
Jogger

The clock face keeps showing irrelevant info like calories and distance when you turn your wrist.

I only want to see heart rate and steps by default without touching the watch.

TripleSe7en
First Steps

Still having this issue. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.