sleep analysis data by time not just percentages when benchmarking

I appreciate the sleep stage software.  I also like the bench marking with the 30 day average and benchmark to age group.  Why not have time as well as percentages on the mobile app.?  I personally think time would be more relevant than percentages. 

4 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi johnfr, my Fitbit sleep software shows percentages as well as minutes. F.i.: last night I was 8% awake which was 43 minutes. Using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 tablet. Hoping this helps,

kindest regards, kuzibri

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @johnfr thanks for sharing. If you toggle to the 'benchmark' area, you see %ages. If you toggle back to the day that you recorded your sleep on, you will see the hours you were in each sleep stage. 

Are you wanting to see what the %age translates to on average across Fitbit users? eg. if you see a benchmark of 5-20% awake, you want to know if that correlates to 30 mins - 2 hours (for example?). If you click on the 'learn more' link from the app, you can see more information about sleep stages and this blog post tells you more about Fitbit users and how much sleep they get!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi, I really like the sleep info on the Fitbit app, but it would be nice if another tab option was available to compare the 30 day average data to the benchmarks for the given age. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @johnfr and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.