Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Female Health Track in Fitbit app (Android)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I receive an update regarding this feature so I updated it then after updating it. The app crashes so bad that I have to re install the app. And now Im trying to add or look for the feature which is nowhere to be found? Can anyone help? Tia.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I went to the play store and saw that my fitbit app said update.   When I updated to the newest version of the app,  the tile than was there and I didn't have to do anything else.  Except of course answer the questions that help it determine your cycle.   

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

I have the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board guys @Tay93 @ysadgametures, hope you're doing great today! To show the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Once you've done that, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tracking tile. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to set up female health tracking. You’ll be asked a series of questions about your menstrual cycle. The information you provide is used to make predictions about your future period and fertile windows. You can edit or update your information later.

• On the calendar, find the approximate date your last period started.
  • To edit your average period and cycle lengths, tap the + or - icon to add or subtract days.
  • Turn on notifications if you want to receive reminders on your phone about when your period is predicted to start. For more information, see Can the Fitbit app remind me when my period will start? 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this available in the UK yet, I can't seem to find it anywhere. 

I have the charcoal SE Versa.

Thanks, Armany 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this still only available for IOS ?   I am on an android phone,  running 7.0 nougat.    When I click on edit,  I only have option to remove lbs lost, make a splash, and the calories tiles.   I don't see any options to add a female health tracker.   This was a definite selling point for me on this watch and I would like to be able to use it! **** update,  in another post further down I saw that the fitbit app needed to be updated.   Once I did that I now have the tile on my dashboard in the app.  

Best Answer

Hey there, thanks for stopping by @Marniieee @luv2wlk! If you both are on Android, please make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date. The latest version for Android Fitbit app should be on 2.76.1 which can allow you to see the Female Health Tracking tile. 

If after updating the Fitbit app, you cannot see the tile, do the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  • Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  • Tap or click Done

Keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I click the edit button at the bottom of the dashboard no new tiles appear- the only thing that happens is that all my current tiles on my dashboard can be deleted now. How do I add the female health tile? I can’t find the tile anywhere. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to the play store and saw that my fitbit app said update.   When I updated to the newest version of the app,  the tile than was there and I didn't have to do anything else.  Except of course answer the questions that help it determine your cycle.   

Best Answer

I had to uninstall and then reinstall the app. When I reinstalled, it was there. Hope this works for you!

Best Answer

These instructions did not work.

After instruction #2 (tap the Edit button), the tile is nowhere to be found....the reason I got on this forum in the first place.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @eketrakme! Thanks for following the instructions posted here. As the rest of us, we recommend double checking that your Fitbit app is up-to-date, if you're running an old version of the Fitbit app the tile may be missing from your Dashboard. 

The Android app should be on version 2.72.1 as of today. To see what version of the Fitbit app is installed on your device:

1. Tap the menu button.
  2. Tap Help.
  3. Tap Fitbit App.

To update the Fitbit app:

1. Open the Google Play store on your device.
  2. Tap the menu button.
  3. Tap My Apps and choose the Fitbit app.
  4. Tap Update. If you want automatic updates in the future, check the Allow automatic updating box.

The iOS app should be on version 2.51 as of today. To update the Fitbit app to a newer version, you just need to do the following:

1. Tap the App Store app.
  2. Tap the Updates tab. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Available Updates list.
  3. Tap Update.

Thanks for the support guys @AbiThomp @luv2wlk @shaindelr! I'm happy to hear you were able to add the tile.

Hope this helps, let us know if you're able to add the Female Tile! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Fitbit didn't push the update, it wasn't available. I had to uninstall and reinstall everything. In all, it took me approximately 1 hour to get this new feature working - not really happy with the rollout of this feature (my sister showed it to me two weeks ago but we couldn't find it anywhere at that time).

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just updated the app and there it was. No problems for me.

Thank you
Best Answer

I don’t even have the option of female health anywhere on my Fitbit app even after update 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Kristin386, welcome here! If you're on Android, the Fitbit app version should be 2.76.1 but if you're on iOS it's on 2.76.

If you've confirmed that your Fitbit app is updated, let's try the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  • Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  • Tap or click Done

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes