Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
154 REPLIES 154

Hi, everyone! 

I've noticed this app crash on iOS is coincidentally popping up over the weekends. Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.52. Please update the app if you haven't already! If this app crash/freezing continues even after the update, please let me know.

Thanks! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi

it was working fine before the update, however I’m not able to see any data since the update 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Even with the update it is freezing on a blank calendar.

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the
original message (including attachments).
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still having the freezing issue when it tries to load my calendar. I did install the new update. Will reset my phone and see if that makes any difference 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When opening period tracker my app is freezing and I have to close it down. Calendar is not showing. Does anyone know why this happens 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also experiencing the same issue! Every time I answer all of the questions, it brings me to the calendar view window but freezes on this screen. #femalehealthtrackingbetaedition

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still an issue. Just started a new track yesterday, now it’s conplerely frozen and I have to restart the app every time I access it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still happening. Just updated the app and rebooted my phone, but it still freezes on the calendar. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is how it freezes for me.This is how it freezes for me.

Best Answer

And part of the frustration—this morning it’s working. Loads, I can update info, add symptoms. It’s really random on the working/freezing issue. 

Best Answer
Mine is currently working today as well.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Why is the app not showing the calendar in female health tracking ?? I cannot see any dates and it freezes every time I go into it. My app is up to date. Can anyone help?

Best Answer

Thanks, everyone for the additional info!

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here.

Thanks for working with us through this. Woman Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still issues

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just wanted to add in that my female health tracking started freezing today too! Would love any updates as the issue is investigated. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been having the same issue. It was freezing a couple weeks ago then it was fine and now it’s freezing again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app is up to date. Freezes when I enter female health. Can’t see a thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started freezing yesterday also. 

Best Answer