Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking temperature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I practice sympto-thermal family planning  is there a way to add my temperature in the female health tracker ?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there @Sun2snw, it's nice to see you here! Woman Very Happy Currently, Fitbit doesn't monitor body temperature. 

While you may not be able to log your temperature, please add it to our Feature Suggestions. However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas (or for the one which best suits to your request) and leave a comment to show your support for them. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi, @Sun2snw, not at this time.  But yu might want to add your vote to this feature request.  The more votes, the more likely it is to be implemented.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I wouldn't want them to add it until they have sorted out the bugs that already exist, and they're mostly ignoring those and telling us that bugs such as forgetting pregnancy exists aren't bugs, they're things we should request as special features. 

It would be catastrophic if they got it wrong.  They're already giving people incorrect ovulation dates and declaring in press releases that this can be used as a fertility tracker.

If you're looking at fertility tracking apps, be aware that many of them are bad at calculating ovulation dates.  I tried a number and couldn't find one that could both interpret my data correctly (and I have pretty straightforward BBT charts) and display symptom patterns in charts.  As my concern is tracking PMS rather than contraception or conception, I ended up choosing the charts and giving up on BBT tracking, so I'm using Clue.  If you are more focused on the fertility side of things, Fertility Friend is an old one that does a decent job, Flo didn't seem too bad, Glow was useless, the others I entered three months of data into were useless too but by now I can't remember which ones they were!  They were amongst the most popular Android apps, though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Calathea77! Thanks for stopping by and for the thorough feedback about the new Female Health Tracking feature. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. Smiley Very Happy

I know you've been interacting in the Female Heal Tracking board and also in the Feature Suggestion section. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and let us know what you'd like to implement. 

I'll be around if you need assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks. I've disabled the tile, it wasn't anywhere near usable. Support were very little help. They showed me a workaround for one bug, rather than a fix at their end, and told me the other bugs should be feature requests, when they were bugs rather than the absence of features. I've been using Fitbit for years, but this is so bad that I'm starting to look at other fitness trackers. 

Best Answer