Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party clock faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I saw on internet that theres many more clock faces for Ionic than what is showed in the "fitbit store". Is there a listing somewhere of all the clock faces available for the Ionic ? 

I understand that the "fitbit store" is only updated when there is an firmware update. 
I have the same question for the apps. 

Also, It should be a good idea that Fitbit store create a way to pay for 3rd party apps or clock faces.

Thanks

Frank 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You will find them all on Twitter #madeforfitbit and #fitbitionic. There are links from where you can purchase the 3rd party clock faces.

Best Answer

Hi Frank

In my experience, as soon as a third party clock face is approved by the Fitbit Gallery Team it appears in the "All Clocks" section on my phone. I have not personally had to wait for the app/firmware to update.

What Omerta has suggested is possible but I do not see the benefit to third party developers in only providing their clock faces via the "gam" links, after receiving payment, as it would be too easy for people to share those links.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeiChat, the same developers who make the clock faces for the fitbit store are the omes who make paied ones. Even in the store you will find paied clock faces. There are more clock faces that are not approved in the store because of the legal issues. I find it fair to help those developers by buying some of their other clock faces (if you like them) and not just use the free ones in the store.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think that is very nice of you to show your support in that way.

Best Answer
0 Votes