Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water Apps feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The 3 apps for water intake are not nice.

You have to be connected and with your bluetooth on.

This means if you go for a run without the phone, you can't login your water.

It's a bit stupid.

The whole idea of having a "wallet" for example is that you are going to go out just with the FitBit and not with your phone. So doesn't make sense to be able to input the data just when connect and with bluetooth.

By the way, FitBit could add an app for that.

Looking forward to see updates where you can add this to the Fitbit and then sync later

xx

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and thank you for your feedback. You are correct, the idea is in the simplicity to to track your fitness without the need of a phone. I know it can be a little uncomfortable to do exercise with the phone in the pocket or strapped to the arm.

I'm sure you are aware in the Fitbit Ionic there is an app to log water directly on your tracker from a third party developer. In case you want to learn more details, please review the following suggestion: Add Water via Device/Fitbit on Wrist.

With third party apps specifically for water intake, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations.

Rest assure we are working to deliver better options to our users, so once again thank you for your feedback as this help us to continue our work.

See you later and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes