Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A to-Do-List app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm surprised and bummed that something so simple is part of the fitbit app store

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @Bunnybear_05, thanks for stopping by! I'm a bit confused about your post. Do you mean that why a to-do-list app isn't part of the Fitbit App Gallery yet? 

I was checking the Fitbit App Gallery and was not able to find any app similar to that one. I do believe it is a great idea and that it could be very useful for a lot of users. 

For this reason, I recommend posting your idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best way to ask for new apps you would like to have for Ionic or Versa. Fitbit and developers often check this board for popular ideas. So, the more votes the better.

encourage you to take the challenge of creating this app. What do you think? Woman Very Happy I'll definitely use it! If you consider being the developer of this, check the article How do I develop new apps for the Fitbit App Gallery? for detailed information of the process. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is one now but it won’t finish loading. It’s constantly loading and won’t finish. I don’t know how to stop it. So I dunno how reliable this to do list app is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes