Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adidas clock available for standard Ionic?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

Myself and my partner have an ionic, but hers is the Adidas version.

I like the clock display on hers with the colour etc, so can this be done on mine?

I was going to try and install the Adidas software on my watch instead of the standard version, but apparently this dont work?

Cheers

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Valleyboy22, thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry for the late response. 

I'm afraid to say that the clock face you're looking for is available for the Adidas Edition only. 

This edition watch includes a unique adidas coaching experience, a signature band, an exclusive clock face, and more. You can find more details in the article: About Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition.

For more information on Ionic features, see About Fitbit Ionic

Let me know if you have any questions present, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Valleyboy22, thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry for the late response. 

I'm afraid to say that the clock face you're looking for is available for the Adidas Edition only. 

This edition watch includes a unique adidas coaching experience, a signature band, an exclusive clock face, and more. You can find more details in the article: About Fitbit Ionic: adidas edition.

For more information on Ionic features, see About Fitbit Ionic

Let me know if you have any questions present, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer