Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa has disappeared from my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alexa app has disappeared from my Versa 2 and it isn't showing in the apps list for the device.  I have the Versa 2 special edition which comes with Alexa.  How do I get it working again?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @StacyDOW. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I'd like you to confirm if you've gone to the Account section in the Fitbit app, then Versa 2, tapped voice Assistant and set up Alexa. You can also find more detailed information here How do I set up a voice assistant on my Fitbit smartwatch? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see voice Assistant on the Versa 2 and that wasn't the issue.  It was already setup and then the Alexa app was gone and it wasn't in the store to download it.  It is back now today.  I'm not sure what happened but I'm just glad it's back to normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@StacyDOW Awesome! I'm glad to hear it is back now. 🙂 Thanks for sharing the outcome with us. 

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes