Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Time (Predator Inspired Clock Face for Ionic & versa)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any Time is a watch face for both the Fitbit Ionic and Versa. It was inspired by the Predator movies and is available in the Clock Face section of your Fitbit app and has a 24hr trial period. 

Any Time (Predator watch face):

https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/9ea45d6d-de7e-485a-88a6-e9e9f1e35e5b

Any Time (Predator Versa)Any Time (Predator Versa)Any Time (Predator Versa)Any Time (Predator Versa)Any Time (Predator Ionic)Any Time (Predator Ionic)Any Time (Predator Ionic)Any Time (Predator Ionic)

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for jumping in here and for showing us your new clock face @Sinime! I'm gonna show this to my brother and see if he tests it out with the Versa. I just saw your previous post about the Shanky one. Both look really great! Woman Very Happy 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for jumping in here and for showing us your new clock face @Sinime! I'm gonna show this to my brother and see if he tests it out with the Versa. I just saw your previous post about the Shanky one. Both look really great! Woman Very Happy 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer