Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf app crashes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the OS update and the Game Golf update, the app will open and start the GPS tracking on the course, but closes sometimes more than once on the same hole but every time between holes. I can resume the round, but that is very frustrating to do more than 30 times per round. Is anyone else having this issue and does anyone know the solution to the problem or does the app need another update?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @dwooly, it's nice to see you around here! Thanks for taking the time to post about these intermittent crashes. If you haven't done so already, I recommend performing each of the steps detailed in our help article, here

Just to confirm, Game Golf is an app which was was developed by a 3rd party. So if the troubleshooting steps detailed above still have not resolved your issue, I recommend contacting the developer via the link in the app description. This is the best way to inform the developer of any emerging issues with the app. 

Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes