Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a search capability for clock faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking for clockface that feature the battery level.  In the past, I've looked for ones with an "always on" capability.  It's crazy to have to dig deep to have to find things like that buried in the description, or worse, settings.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone! Thanks to all of you that showed support for the suggestion about having a search option on the Fitbit App Gallery.

I wanted to inform you all that this has been released and is now an option! Smiley Very Happy 

You should be able to search for apps easier than ever before. Please check the Fitbit App Gallery and let me know what you think about it.

Thanks again for your support towards this idea. Hope this will better your experience while using the Fitbit App Gallery.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Are you aware that you can swipe right from ANY clock face and the battery level in percent is there?

I use the Clear Beam clock face where you can touch the upper right corner and the battery level appears.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I realize that. But my battery has died a few times mid-day now because I
don't do that routinely. I use the "Hearty" clockface and miss the battery
icon that show up on the factory default face when it his 25% left.
Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a feature request forum on the site.

And you request has already been added by me (partially that is) Smiley LOL

Please add your vote and add comment for your specific search parts

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Fitbit-app-Store-search-option/idi-p/2350394

Phone: Xiaomi Mi5 OS: Android 7.1/Lineage 14.1
Watch: Ionic
Previous watches:Pebble, Pebble Time, Samsung Gear Fit2
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am trying out new clockfaces because i just got an ionic about a week ago.  So far enjoying it, some clockfaces i really like, but there are SO MANY clockfaces (which is a good thing)..

The problem is it never saves the clockfaces I used under "my clock". is there anyway to favorite clock-faces, so its not to difficult to find them?

Also a word search feature to filter clocks and apps would be great, filtering according to the descriptions and title of the clocks and apps.

so far i really like mood log clock by fitbit labs, but i have a problem now-a-days were it won't remind me to set my current mood, which i have a post hoping for an answer to address that...

Now im using the "heart-Rate Monitor" clock face, but i might like to return to my mood log clock later in the future.

Also, im thinking about trying out for free 24 hours the "biorhythm Time"

as you can see, this is just one small example of how i would love to favorite all 3 of these clock-faces, plus there might be more future ones that i would like depending on what im doing, such as hiking.

But i would love to save these clocks, without having to look them up from scratch over and over and over each time

Best Answer

Bruce, the answer to your clock face search and saving questions is no.  However, you can go to the FEATURE SUGGESTION Forum and make a suggestion to add such a facility.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerwrote:

Bruce, the answer to your clock face search and saving questions is no.  However, you can go to the FEATURE SUGGESTION Forum and make a suggestion to add such a facility.

Done. please click the link and upvote the suggestion if you like the idea also, i made 3 suggestions within the post, for relating to both clock faces, and app searching/filtering/saving:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Saving-Filtering-Clock-Faces-and-Apps-under-fitbit-phone-app/idi-p/2599769

Best Answer

Posted comment and UP Vote!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do agree, Bruce and have voted along with two others already.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is there not a favorites and owned page for the watch faces? It sucks we have to go through all the watch faces Every time. There is no way to filter or search for them. It would be nice if there was a recently added selection also.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BrilliantC Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery Board to keep this Community more organized.

Thanks for sharing your suggestions about improvements to make the Fitbit App Gallery more user-friendly.

I like your idea and I think it could be very useful for all of us. I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find this ideas which is asking for something similar:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to support it. 

Feel free to create a new original idea if this one doesn't really ask for what you need. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks to all of you that showed support for the suggestion about having a search option on the Fitbit App Gallery.

I wanted to inform you all that this has been released and is now an option! Smiley Very Happy 

You should be able to search for apps easier than ever before. Please check the Fitbit App Gallery and let me know what you think about it.

Thanks again for your support towards this idea. Hope this will better your experience while using the Fitbit App Gallery.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer