Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Similar to C25K for Versa 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay...so I know that C25K doesn't work on Versa 2 and even if it did...I understand that it's not a fully functional app.  I'm okay with this and moving on...no biggie.  My question...is there an app that can go on the Versa 2 that is similar to C25K?  I am trying to eliminate having to bring my phone on a run.  But I am starting to think that this isn't going to happen.  

Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @dangerousdon, thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry for the late response.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

As you may know, C25K isn't available for Versa 2, so I would suggest contacting the developer (here) to ask if they plan on offering it on the Versa 2. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes