Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Suggestion: Photo Album

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I like the watch face Photograph by FitBit for a background image, but I wish there was an app (maybe also by FitBit??) to upload a handful of photos from a phone to scroll through (similar to a camera roll on an Apple Watch). Since FitBit already has access to add photos with the watchface, I would hope it would an easy thing to create.

ETA: Yikes, just saw this should be in the App Gallery forum I guess. Can’t seem to move it. 😕

Moderator Edit: Changed label

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @cdrtina, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Let me share with you that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the input that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. By the way, I've moved your post to the App Gallery forum for you. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes