Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there multiple clock faces?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the Ionic have only one standard clock face, or are there multiple faces to choose from? (Like the Blaze)

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity & added label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sample of pending Customizable Clock Faces to start @RatedE

cf.jpeg

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

cf.jpeg

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

I found another new face that I really love the look of....this was in another review:

2017-09-05_15-24-54.jpg

Best Answer

Anyone know if this face will be an option? ionic-glitch-c640c1999a1ed13aa55f395c82fb61b9.png

Best Answer

@racertempo wrote:

Anyone know if this face will be an option? ionic-glitch-c640c1999a1ed13aa55f395c82fb61b9.png

Any chance a moderator can conform or deny the availability of this face? 

Best Answer

Can or will the watch face stay on for a full minute in order for a healthcare professional to count pulse/respirations? 

Can you log water and food items that has already been logged in the past? 

It's one of my disappointments regarding my charge HR, the not remotely waterproof being the other and making the ionic interesting to me. 

Also...a post comparing this against apple watch could be really interesting. 

Best Answer

@AutumnMoonfire wrote:

Can or will the watch face stay on for a full minute in order for a healthcare professional to count pulse/respirations? 

Can you log water and food items that has already been logged in the past? 

It's one of my disappointments regarding my charge HR, the not remotely waterproof being the other and making the ionic interesting to me. 

Also...a post comparing this against apple watch could be really interesting. 

The display does not stay on for one minute. Many have asked and I believe there is a "request thread" set up for this. However Fitbit have put battery life against screen time in this instance.

All your logged water and calories already on your account stay there. All you do is add the Ionic to your account and continue logging as before.

There are plenty of websites with a comparison. Have a quick search on the 'net.

Best Answer

I would have thought with all the mess about the Blaze missing faces that were advertised that surely the Ionic would come with every advertised face.....but no.  Where is this face?

Capture.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a similar watch face without the streaks of color? It sure looks like that watch face is a snapshot during a short animation to celebrate hitting 10,000 steps.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer

No, this was shown in many publications as a face, including this one from a developer.

faces.jpg

Best Answer

@racertempo That clock face isn't missing, it just wasn't among the initially available clock faces. All the clock faces advertised on the Fitbit website should be available on the device right now. I expect you'll see others available in the future.

Best Answer

@racertempo wrote:

No, this was shown in many publications as a face, including this one from a developer.

@racertempo To be fair, a developer posting a virtual resume on his own website is not what Fitbit promised. The press kit does not have that face:

https://investor.fitbit.com/press/press-kit/default.aspx

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bbarrera wrote:

@racertempo To be fair, a developer posting a virtual resume on his own website is not what Fitbit promised. The press kit does not have that face:

https://investor.fitbit.com/press/press-kit/default.aspx

Agreed, but it was one of the first faces ever shown by Fitbit months and months ago....yes they did remove it from their recent posts at launch.....but I even asked for 4 weeks if the face would be included and it was silence from the mods.  

On the plus, I love ability to change the colors of the faces, especially the older ones like SIMPLE and MOMENT, even the new ones too.  Great simple addition. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wmchapman wrote:

cf.jpeg

Yet another missing face.  Middle row, right side, with the bars showing progress.

Worst part, while in Best Buy today there is a small TV screen showing the Flyer capabilities, obviously this was Fitbit produced commercial...... And it clearly showed this face MULTIPLE TIMES.  What gives? 

face.jpg

Best Answer

OK, this is a "buy it or not" issue for me.  I want the time, in typical "12:58" digital format.  I also want the day, and the date.  I also want my heart rate, and the number of steps.  The face on the next-to-the-bottom row of the developer's picture shows such a face, with the time in red.  So, can anyone confirm for me whether that face is available or not?  Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

OK, this is a "buy it or not" issue for me.  I want the time, in typical "12:58" digital format.  I also want the day, and the date.  I also want my heart rate, and the number of steps.  The face on the next-to-the-bottom row of the developer's picture shows such a face, with the time in red.  So, can anyone confirm for me whether that face is available or not?  Thanks in advance!

"Moment" display? Yep, it's there.FitbitIonicMomentDisplay

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DonaldMReif wrote:

Very good -- thanks!  I definitely need a watch face like that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you custom yourself colors's faces in some way or like in the blaze, that's the face clock and that's what you get? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@DonaldMReif wrote:

For example can you switch those red numbers into another color? Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Voodoochildaro wrote:

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@DonaldMReif wrote:

For example can you switch those red numbers into another color? Thank you 

Unfortunately not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes