Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode app on Versa 2 is blinking screen when tilting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having an issue when using the Barcode app on Fitbit Versa 2. When I twist my wrist to turn my arm towards the barcode scanner, the screen blanks off / black. When I twist my wrist back to face me,  it turns back on. The screen being off defeats the purpose of having a barcode.

I did not have this problem with the same app on the Versa 1 (non-Lite).

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @CiDirkona, thanks for stopping by and for the details provided about the Barcode App not working correctly on your Versa 2.

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @CiDirkona, thanks for stopping by and for the details provided about the Barcode App not working correctly on your Versa 2.

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes