Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face won't install on my Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a new Versa 3 yesterday and cannot get the Bitmoji clock to port to the watch.  I've gone back to factory settings, deleted and reinstalled the Fitbit app, reconnected to Bluetooth etc many many times  I've checked snapchat and bitmoji are synced several times.  Have been trying for hours but it just gets stuck at 'Preparing to Teleport' even though it's connected.  I saw this was an issue in 2019 but seemed to have been resolved.  I have an iphone 13 - could this be the problem?  All other clock faces load immediately.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hi there, @hjeff27. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with Bitmoji before reaching out. 

Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

If all of the above has been attempted but to no avail, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello.  Thanks for the above.  I have tried all of this many times with no luck.  I've read all the help articles and have un-installed and re-installed everything several times.  It still doesn't get past the 'preparing to teleport' step.  I will use the chat or call as you've listed above.  Thank you 

Best Answer

@hjeff27 Thanks for confirming you indeed followed those steps. 

We look forward to getting you on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the versa 3 and I am having the same problem.  Have tried all of the above. Did you find a fix?

Best Answer

I need this help to my fitbit is is stuck on the swirling screen like its loading but all the other faces work I've tried everything we all need help. 

Did u ever get a result 

Best Answer

I got it working  y deleting my versa 3 reloading my versa 2 adding the bitmoji to that one then deleting the versa 2 and adding the versa 3 bk and it worked dunno how or why but it worked 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with me. I have tried every single suggestion I have seen everywhere and it still just always reads preparing to teleport and does nothing for 5 hours and still nothing

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same problem 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20230523_163337.jpg

 It keeps say this, and my mobile closes the screen after 10 minutes. I have a Versa 3 and it won't go off this page or say anything different. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issues please let me know when there is a fix 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any update on this? I'm also having problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Gogcomplex @plamont. Thanks for joining in this thread. 

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for any news or updates related to the Bitmoji issue. I'll let you know as soon as I get something new. Thanks for all your patience and understanding.  

Best Answer
0 Votes