Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't show the correct time for Iran

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a sense watch and I am very satisfied. It doesn't lack anything from Samsung or even Apple, which is even better. In some countries, like Iran, summer time has been removed, and unfortunately the fitbit app does not have this option. As a result, there will be an hour difference in Iran. Please update. and fix this problem

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Reza5390   I personally reported this bug when it showed up.  It seems to be fixed, because I can manually reset my time to Tehran time and I'm getting the correct time (UTC +3:30).  Please try turning your automatic time zone off, then select Tehran from the list.  Swipe until you get to Asia/Tehran.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Reza5390. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit devices to have more time locations available. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Show the correct time zone option for Iran
If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I've moved your post to the Sense board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Reza5390   I personally reported this bug when it showed up.  It seems to be fixed, because I can manually reset my time to Tehran time and I'm getting the correct time (UTC +3:30).  Please try turning your automatic time zone off, then select Tehran from the list.  Swipe until you get to Asia/Tehran.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer