Show the correct time zone option for Iran

I'm from Iran and also 4 months ago I bought a fitbit versa 3. But after 21th march, generaly the clock in Iran moved 1 hour to front, but from this year, our goverment didn't move national clock because the law was chenge, but my clock's device moved 1 hour to front.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

5 Comments
Parisa.H
First Steps
Dear Fitbit,
I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the time settings on your watch app. As you may be aware, our country has recently decided not to change the clocks by one hour, so our time zone is now GMT+3:30 instead of GMT+4:30.

Parisa.H
First Steps

Hi

Exactly, I have this problem too.

We must always remember that the clock is exactly one hour behind what is shown.

I kindly request that you update your watch app to reflect the new time zone of GMT+3:30, so that users can enjoy the accurate time display on their watches. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Sharaf.hoseini, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about showing the correct time zone option for Iran with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

bahador
First Steps

hi fitbit team
The explanations of my friends are sufficient and complete, please take action.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for your feedback.

So we can continue working on this situation, please try changing the time zone for your Fitbit devices one more time to double check if the option for Iran shows up correctly.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.