Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji is not available on my Versa 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m very disappointed I can’t get my bitmoji clock face on my new Versa 4. Please offer it again. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @oineed2laf. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments into consideration.

As @LZeeW and @Guy_ have mentioned, please note the Bitmoji clock face isn't available to install on Fitbit Versa 4 and Fitbit Sense 2. I understand how much you'd like to have this clock face and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board (as suggested by @LZeeW) so our developers can take into consideration. If you have other questions or issues with your watch, don't hesitate to start a new thread. That way you can receive help from the moderators and Community members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @oineed2laf - unfortunately there are many users lamenting this. The Versa 4 has limited functionality so it may not be possible.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@oineed2laf   Bitmoji is a Fitbit clock face and is very popular.  It’s odd that it isn’t available for the Sense 2/Versa 4.  I found this request in the Product Feedback forum.   Please vote for it and leave a comment.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @oineed2laf. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments into consideration.

As @LZeeW and @Guy_ have mentioned, please note the Bitmoji clock face isn't available to install on Fitbit Versa 4 and Fitbit Sense 2. I understand how much you'd like to have this clock face and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board (as suggested by @LZeeW) so our developers can take into consideration. If you have other questions or issues with your watch, don't hesitate to start a new thread. That way you can receive help from the moderators and Community members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I think I’m going to return mine and get a Versa 2. I like my Bitmoji face and seems silly to not offer it in the newer product 

Best Answer