Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxy clockface : how to change its colors ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all.

Sorry to ask that question, but I saw a review of the Ionic/Versa and the reviewer was using the Boxy clockface, but it was not green as the Boxy is by default. I also read somewhere that Boxy came with 4 color themes, but I just can't find a way to change it… I do not have options for this clockface, and tapping the clockface only cycles the counters. So : if it's possible, how do I change the theme ?

Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

OK, nevermind, it's just the Windows app that doesn't show the options when you just install a clockface. Syncing the Watch, then going back to clockfaces and the option show now. Sorry to bother ! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @lpaso, it's nice to see you around the forums!  You don't bother at all, so don't say that. It's cool when a member raises a question like this, believe me, we all have questions and so many users come here to find the answer they're looking for. And I'm pretty sure there's a user around the corner maybe wondering the same about the Boxy Clock face and you just have given us the answer. Smiley Very Happy

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Rest assure we are working to deliver better options to our users, so once again thank you for your feedback as this help us to continue our work. 

Stay awesome! Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Trouble changing clockface colors on Versa lite. Change is made in app, clockface in app shows change, but doesn't change on tracker face.

Best Answer