Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log into Spotify

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have googles how to sign into spotify multiple times on google and tried to look on the community thing but I can not follow the instructions past the second one as, I press my profile picture and look for charge 4 but I can  not find it please help or say what word it is under, also I use a samsung galaxy A12

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Gr4v1ty_ and welcome to the Community.  I have some more complete instructions than @SunsetRunner's "follow the onscreen instructions" and assuming that you have Spotify - Connect & Control on your device:

• Tap on you profile picture
  • Tap on your device image
  • Tap on Gallery
  • Tap on Spotify - Connect & Control
  • First tap on Permissions and make sure all are on
  • Tap on Settings and log in to your Spotify account on your phone

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Gr4v1ty_ 

Maybe I can help correct the path your taking. You mentioned a charge 4 in your post but you have a Versa 3 I’m assuming because you posted your question under Versa 3. 
Open your Fitbit App then tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Versa 3 (just under create family account) Now tap media you should find Spotify here to install. Just tap install and follow the onscreen instructions. 
Keep in mind the Spotify app on your Fitbit Versa 3 doesn’t support offline music playback, so your paired phone must remain nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background and connected to the internet.

😃I hope this provides you the best answer for your question. Please let me know if you find the Spotify App

Best Answer

Hello @Gr4v1ty_ and welcome to the Community.  I have some more complete instructions than @SunsetRunner's "follow the onscreen instructions" and assuming that you have Spotify - Connect & Control on your device:

• Tap on you profile picture
  • Tap on your device image
  • Tap on Gallery
  • Tap on Spotify - Connect & Control
  • First tap on Permissions and make sure all are on
  • Tap on Settings and log in to your Spotify account on your phone

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Gr4v1ty_. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with Spotify before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. @SunsetRunner @LZeeW Thanks for helping out!

In order to log into your Spotify account, on the screen where Spotify is asking for you to give permission to Fitbit to connect, there is a link to see what apps already have access to Spotify.  So, click on it, then delete Fitbit from the list. The, back out to the Fitbit app and selected Log In to my Spotify account. It should connected correctly after those steps. For more information, see How do I control music playing on Spotify? 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you it worked,...... now I just have to get spotify premium 🥲
Best Answer