Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect Deezer to my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I enter in the code into deezer.com it brings up to pair so I hit that then it always says and unexpected error has occurred 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Tiff1029. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you see a code on your watch, but can’t enter it at fitbit.com/deezer, make sure you’re using the code displayed on your watch. Each code is tied to a specific user and device and expires after several minutes. 

If the activation code remains on your watch after entering it at fitbit.com/deezer:

1. Make sure the device you have paired with your watch is nearby with Bluetooth turned on.
  2. In the Fitbit app, choose the Deezer playlists you want to download, and then place your watch on its charger within range of your Wi-Fi network.
  3. If the activation code doesn’t go away on its own, press the back button on your watch and then open the Deezer app again.

Note that you need a paid Deezer subscription to download playlists to your watch.

If your playlists don’t appear to be downloading, review the troubleshooting steps in Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Then try again to download your playlists.

If you're having trouble adding new Deezer playlists to your Fitbit watch, make sure you updated your watch to run the latest Fitbit OS. For more information, see our help article How do I update my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Tiff1029. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you see a code on your watch, but can’t enter it at fitbit.com/deezer, make sure you’re using the code displayed on your watch. Each code is tied to a specific user and device and expires after several minutes. 

If the activation code remains on your watch after entering it at fitbit.com/deezer:

1. Make sure the device you have paired with your watch is nearby with Bluetooth turned on.
  2. In the Fitbit app, choose the Deezer playlists you want to download, and then place your watch on its charger within range of your Wi-Fi network.
  3. If the activation code doesn’t go away on its own, press the back button on your watch and then open the Deezer app again.

Note that you need a paid Deezer subscription to download playlists to your watch.

If your playlists don’t appear to be downloading, review the troubleshooting steps in Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Then try again to download your playlists.

If you're having trouble adding new Deezer playlists to your Fitbit watch, make sure you updated your watch to run the latest Fitbit OS. For more information, see our help article How do I update my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes