Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Bitmoji clock face on my Versa 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I used to have the Bitmoji clock face on my Versa 2 and it always worked well.

Since I've had a Versa 4, the clock face has disappeared from my Fitbit gallery and if I search for it - it returns no results! It's as if the Bitmoji clock face doesn't exist.

Has anybody else had this issue and have you managed to fix it? All I've found is people who are able to download the clock face but can't port it to their watch. I can't even find it in the clock faces to download it!

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@NatD1010 Thanks for getting back and those details. I apologize for the misunderstanding in my previous post. 

Please note the Bitmoji clock face isn't available to install on Fitbit Versa 4 and Fitbit Sense 2. I understand how much you'd like to have this clock face and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take into consideration. If you have other questions or issues with your watch, don't hesitate to start a new thread. That way you can receive help from the moderators and Community members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @NatD1010. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 4.

Before installing this clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.

To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab    

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I don't think I mentioned that I've already got these set up in my original post.

The real problem is that the Bitmoji clock face app no longer appears anywhere in the clock faces part of the gallery in the Fitbit app.

I had the clock face on my previous Versa, but it disappeared when I connected my new Versa 4.

I've checked both Snapchat and Bitmoji and they are connected as detailed in your reply. 

The problem is that the clock face no longer seems to exist in the gallery in the Fitbit app. Is there a reason why it might have disappeared?

Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NatD1010 Thanks for getting back and those details. I apologize for the misunderstanding in my previous post. 

Please note the Bitmoji clock face isn't available to install on Fitbit Versa 4 and Fitbit Sense 2. I understand how much you'd like to have this clock face and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take into consideration. If you have other questions or issues with your watch, don't hesitate to start a new thread. That way you can receive help from the moderators and Community members.

Best Answer
0 Votes