Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Spotify on Fitbit Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I recently got a fitbit versa lite and its all up to date etc. But I can't seem to install Spotify as its greyed out and it's just telling me to do stuff I have already done.

Any help would be appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @UltraGC, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the steps you've tried so far in order to connect Spotify to your Versa Lite. 

Please note that Spotify is viewable in the app gallery for all smartwatch users. However, users will need to be on the most recent firmware (OS 4.0.2) to install it. As per the description of your post, it seems that you're still running an old version, Versa Lite is now in version 38.70.7.14. 

Also, have you checked if your phone is compatible? If you haven't, you can see the list of compatible devices at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

For more detailed information, take a look at: How do I control music playing on Spotify? 

I hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have checked my phone is compatible and it is.

also I have no option to install a new update for my Fitbit? Is this because I can’t?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue. I literally just set up my Versa Lite today. I'm having a hard time believing its out of date. But I don't see anywhere on the watch to check if there's an OS update available 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, what they don't tell you is you have to wait for ages for a new update to pop up all of a sudden. Mine updated recently so it seems weird it doesn't update everyone's devices at once

Best Answer
0 Votes