Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Spotify on Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

trying to install Spotify om my Fitbit Versa. 
I van Find the app en see the install button. However, i can’t click on it. A Message stating that the Versions in Fitbit device as well as the app should be updated to the latest versions. As far as I can see both are running in the latest update. Anyone an idea?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @DanielleSmeets, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided. 

Please note that Spotify is viewable in the app gallery for all smartwatch users. However, users will need to be on the most recent firmware (OS 4.0.2) to install it. As per the description of your post, it seems that you're still running an old version, Versa is now in version 32.70.7.14. 

Also, have you checked if your phone is compatible? If you haven't, you can see the list of compatible devices at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

For more detailed information, take a look at: How do I control music playing on Spotify? 

I hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @DanielleSmeets, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided. 

Please note that Spotify is viewable in the app gallery for all smartwatch users. However, users will need to be on the most recent firmware (OS 4.0.2) to install it. As per the description of your post, it seems that you're still running an old version, Versa is now in version 32.70.7.14. 

Also, have you checked if your phone is compatible? If you haven't, you can see the list of compatible devices at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

For more detailed information, take a look at: How do I control music playing on Spotify? 

I hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes