Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install apps on my Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a sense 2. I tried to install Walgreens, Starbucks, and other apps. But they will not. The "Install" button is there but when I select it nothing happens.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Lynnette Warren
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@LRWARREN   I'm sorry, but the Sense 2 doesn't allow third party apps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Would have been nice to know that the third party apps were not allowed on the Sense 2 before I bought it. I might have to return it for this reason alone.

Best Answer

Hi @LRWARREN - the install button should be greyed out and it may say not available.

Hi @Hi@rmcc43062 - there are quite a few things a Sense 2 doesn't have that prior models do.

Did you know if you are unhappy with the watch Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did return it and probably will not be getting a new one. If I want another smart watch type device when my Versa 2 finally dies, I will have to go with another brand as the lack of versatility within the apps on the Sense 2 and probably most new Fitbit devices will drive away most customers. This is probably why they don't mention how you can't install third-party apps anymore.

Best Answer

where do i find the install button?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tcaton - there is no install button and extra apps are not supported on the Sense 2.

Actually installing the watch is done through the Fitbit App.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes