Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install clock faces on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I bought the boys mix bundle from epic developer and I got the download link which points me to the Fitbit app but the install button is grayed out. I rebooted my watch and my phone is still the same issue. I contacted the developer and they said they’ve never had this problem, is there anything you can do? Otherwise, I’m just gonna refund. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Shan1281. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2 and for letting me know you've already contacted the owner of the clock faces you're trying to download. 

While reading your post, I was wondering if you're still having this issue? If so, may I know if your Versa 2 is pretty new? If that is the case, it might be that your Fitbit device is running an old firmware version which won't allow you download certain apps or clock faces (for the time being). With that being said, I suggest making sure your Versa 2 is updated. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

If your Fitbit device is running now the latest version, please try downloading the clock face again. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Shan1281. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2 and for letting me know you've already contacted the owner of the clock faces you're trying to download. 

While reading your post, I was wondering if you're still having this issue? If so, may I know if your Versa 2 is pretty new? If that is the case, it might be that your Fitbit device is running an old firmware version which won't allow you download certain apps or clock faces (for the time being). With that being said, I suggest making sure your Versa 2 is updated. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

If your Fitbit device is running now the latest version, please try downloading the clock face again. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did you manage to solve the problem?

TweakBox 

Best Answer
0 Votes