Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in Game Golf app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t log in why? I have logged in on the IPhone app but it won’t recognize me in the Fitbit app why

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@PvS222

I've moved this thread to the Fitbit app gallery forum. You should hopefully get a better response here. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @PvS222, it's nice to see you around the forums! While reading your post I was wondering if you cannot access to your Fitbit app or the Game Golf app? 

If you're having difficulties logging into the GG, I'd recommend logging out of the Fitbit app and on log back in, it also has the settings available in Game Golf to log in to the account. 

If you keep having issues with the Game Golf app, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Then, from the Fitbit app, reinstall the Game Golf app and try creating your account.

If you are still having difficulties with this after following those suggestions, I'd like you to send me screen shots of the error message or blank screen you're getting so I can go from there. 

If you're having difficulties logging into your Fitbit app, I'd like to know if you're getting an error message on the app? In the meantime, I'd recommend to see: How do I change or reset my password?

Thanks for your help in moving the post here @N8teGeeRobot Very Happy

Looking forward to your reply! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes