Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in Game Golf app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't enter or save user name to login to game golf. The field stays blank

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome on board @Hamster5544! While reading your post I was wondering if you cannot access to your Fitbit app or the Game Golf app? 

If you're having difficulties logging into the GG, I'd recommend logging out of the Fitbit app and on log back in, it also has the settings available in Game Golf to log in to the account. 

If you keep having issues with the Game Golf app, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Then, from the Fitbit app, reinstall the Game Golf app and try creating your account.

If you are still having difficulties with this after following those suggestions, I'd like you to send me screen shots of the error message or blank screen you're getting so I can go from there. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery as there are more chances to get related replies here.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I have tried all that but when I enter my username it doesn't save the
field. My password saves but not username
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying the tips and recommendations I provided @sk1pp1e and @Hamster5544! For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

If Game Golf doesn't have the contact developer button enable, please use the “Please Report it” link instead. Robot wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes