Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in with Spotify on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to set up Spotify on the Versa 2 but can't get past the first step as the login arrow is greyed out and clicking anywhere on the bar doesn't result in anything. The fitbit spotify app has the requested permissions within the fitbit app. The forum editor won't let me upload images so I have placed a copy of the screenshot on Dropbox here

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @matthewberryman. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

In order to log into your Spotify account, on the screen where Spotify is asking for you to give permission to Fitbit to connect, there is a link to see what apps already have access to Spotify.  So, click on it, then delete Fitbit from the list. The, back out to the Fitbit app and selected Log In to my Spotify account. It should connected correctly after those steps. For more information, see How do I control music playing on Spotify? 

Regarding attaching photos in your post, please follow the steps below:

• When you're in the reply page, click on the Insert Photos icon (the little camera). 
  • Then, click on the Choose File in the middle of the grey window that will pop up. 
  • Search for the photo on your computer or phone and click on Open.
  • Once the image shows up in the grey windows, select the size and the position and click on Done.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, with regards to Spotify I am not able to get to any screen where Spotify is asking for permission for Fitbit to connect. I cannot click on the login button. I have separately gone into the Spotify iPadOS app and the web site and can only see the Alexa Spotify app, so I can't delete Fitbit (which I've never been able to add in the first place).

With regards to uploading photos, clicking on the camera doesn't give me a file chooser, and if I try and drag and drop a screenshot onto the reply section it says "you do not have permission to upload images".

Best Answer
0 Votes