Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Uber

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't login to Uber through the Fitbit App, I've tried 2 different accounts still without being able to login, it just loads a blank page and does nothing.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I am facing exactly the same issue.

Is a fix on the roadmap?

Best Answer

Same problem here too, before last Fitbit app update was working fine iirc

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've searched and looks like that they have had this problem in the past, so we should expect a update early i hope

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app is still broken to this day. I have even created a new Uber account without success, only loads a blank site and does nothing else.

This is the address btw:

https://app-settings.fitbitdevelopercontent.com/simple-redirect.html?error=invalid_scope&state=%7B%2...

Best Answer

@hardkorismo wrote:

Same problem here too, before last Fitbit app update was working fine iirc

Having same ptoblem Uber servers are getting hacked with people receiving weird notifications, says a report revealed on New Year / Digital Information World.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here we are a year later from this last post and this STILL hasn’t been fixed. Fitbit techs, creators, moderators….anyone out there with an update of why this problem hasn’t been solved since…what…at least 2019?
Please at least take us out of our hopelessness and delete the app altogether since it predominantly doesn’t work.

It would be such a great app…I keep downloading it…thinking maybe 20th time is the charm. But no. 

Best Answer