Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't uninstall Starbucks and Pandora Apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Both the Pandora and Starbucks apps have an uninstall option.  I have no use for either, so I'ld like to remove them.

Once the apps have been uninstalled from the device, upon the next synch they are automatically reinstalled.  Why is this?  If the option is there to remove, the fitbit app should adhere to that.

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I just got an Ionic and am wondering the same thing. I’ll never use either of them, so I’d like to remove them and have that extra space. 

Best Answer

I uninstalled the Starbucks app just fine and it never came back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oddly enough after uninstalling the apps several times and having them get reinstalled, I cleared my app's cache for the weather location issue and they haven't been auto reinstalled again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Starbucks app won't open.I tap on the homepage icon and the Starbucks home screen comes up but no application or menu or nothing! The folks at Starbucks tried to get it to work with zero affirmation.This is very confusing to them and myself because of the fact that all other apps work just fine! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Starbucks app and it still doesn't work! This really sucks 'cause I have money on the app that I can't spend or even have access to spend. I thought the app is/was a good thing! But I guess not!? Not for me anyway! But I am going to take this phone to Metro PCS and see if they can make it work properly. If they can't make it work properly then I'm going to body slam the idiots phone to the curb

Best Answer
0 Votes

After I body slam the phone to the curb ; then I'm going to pick up the pieces and take the phone to the police station ; as this really appears to be a scam.And I can't afford such waistfull garage!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you uninstall?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What steps did you take to do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes