Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set up Alexa from iPhone 11

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have entered my correct Amazon password many times but cannot connect to the set up for Alexa on my watch.  I have an iphone 11.  I have read there can be issues connecting to Alexa from IOS 13.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @goldbak. Welcome! It's good to see a new face around and I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your efforts while trying to set up Alexa on your Versa 2. To help you with this matter, may I know the error message displayed on the Fitbit app? Have you updated your watch and Fitbit app to the latest version?

In the meantime, please give a try to the following steps:

1. Clear the cookies on iPhone as described here.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Versa 2.
  5. Try to set up Alexa one more time in the Fitbit app.

Please make sure to be using a strong internet connection, either through WiFi or a cellular data signal, as well to keep your watch plugged into the charging cradle. By the way, I've moved your post to the App Gallery board to keep our forums organized.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did get it working. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone 11
Best Answer

Hi @goldbak. I hope you're having a great week. I'm sorry for the delay.

That's fantastic news. You're welcome and I'm glad that you were able to connect Alexa with your Versa 2. Nice job! In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Catch you later! 😊

Best Answer