Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change your focus content

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you change your focus content?  Under today it shows set your focus but I want to change something that I am tracking.  How do I do that?

I want to remove zone minutes from the app section on the app on my phone.  I don't see a way to change that on the phone app or the desktop app.  I think there is three metrics you can watch on the app on the phone but I want to change/delete the zone zone minutes.  Anyone know how to change/delete them?

Have a wonderful day!!! Happy Stepping Everyone!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Good question. I'd like to see flights of stairs over calories on mine. Can't see any way to change those. Nobody likes this change that I've heard from. My wife got her new look last night and whined more than I did, which was a lot. 😮

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too want to make some changes, my focus shows heart rate and

i want my steps back, I’m an 80 year old and try to get my steps in

can anyone help me with the new app layout. Yesterday I discovered the pencil in the right top corner 

helped with a few things shutting off what I don’t need

happy stepping every one ❤️

Best Answer

When I click on the pencil icon near top right, where it lests you edit some things on the new layout, I found out **BY ACCIDENT**, if I swipe the custom preset box from right to left, it WILL let me change that top portion of the layout to show exactly what I want to see. I didn't care about calories and was able to go with Steps, Active Minutes, Stairs Climbed and even Heart Rate all in that top box. Pretty cool. They have several preset boxes you can pick, BUT if you keep swiping near the end they let you customize it to exactly what you want in there.

Would have been nice if someone somewhere let us know that.

But now at least it shows what I want to see even if not as nice looking as the previous layout was. 

Best Answer

Thank you ever so much

i tried many things, just didn’t get that one “ by accident “ LOL 

Happy Stepping ❤️

Best Answer
0 Votes