Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face with all standard features needed!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The clock face gallery is full of designs with all sorts of weird features and highly particular aesthetics, but the basic need for a simple elegant watch that combines the main features of the device is not met. After paying for an external face that can't even sync sleep and keeps behaving erratically, I really do ask Fitbit to spend a little time designing a classic face to meet all needs.

Required features would be:

GENERAL INFO

--Analog display so that it is visible from afar (eg when riding a bike), especially for those who wear readers

--Option for digital display *at the same time*, for those also needing precision (with seconds available as an option)

--Outside Temperature

--Date, with options for various formats

--Battery charge

FITBIT DATA

[These could be available on an alternate screen, with some shortcut allowing you to cycle between them)

--Sleep hours (most people HATE THE SCORE--it is completely uninformative)

--RHB

--BR

--HRV

--Oxygen

--RHR

--Steps

--Calories

--Active Zone

--Floors

etc

The face can have a given number of slots and users can select which metrics are most useful to them.

It should be compatible with AOD but it should also have an economy mode.

It should also be customizable by color.  The Beacon face is a good example combining many features (but no sleep score!).

No gimmicks, odd designs and graphics, just plain background, digits, and luminosity at night.

I would pay $5 for this. Fitbit please consider!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dab-123  Product Feedback is the best place to propose new features, as that is the forum that developers follow. I hope you will consider posting your ideas there. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Dab-123  Product Feedback is the best place to propose new features, as that is the forum that developers follow. I hope you will consider posting your ideas there. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Thanks, will do!

Best Answer