Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock faces won't download

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can enter the App Gallery but when i click on an app (eg a new clock face) all i get is the spinning wheel of death. I have a Versa and have re-installed the fitbit app twice. Help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@marvinrules I'm glad to hear you managed to change the clock face on your Fitbit device after borrowing a friend's phone.

As you may know, changing your clock faces through a Windows 10 computer is not possible. In order to change clock faces,  please you'll need to use the Fitbit app on a compatible device from this list. With your computer running Windows 10, you will be able to sync but it is not possible to change clock faces; since it will need the correct Bluetooth connection. You will find more instructions on how to do so here: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @marvinrules, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with the App Gallery before reaching out. 

If you haven't done so yet, please following the steps below:

1. Make sure mobile app and Firmware version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your watch. 
  3. Switch to another clock than the one you want to switch to using the clocks app. Once syncs complete, it should get past the switching state.
  4. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  5. Restart Bluetooth
  6. Trigger a regular sync.

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

The App gallery does not work on Windows 10, I had to borrow a friends Iphone to access the app.

I dont own and will never own a smartphone

Fitbit need to make the Windows 10 app usable for all devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@marvinrules I'm glad to hear you managed to change the clock face on your Fitbit device after borrowing a friend's phone.

As you may know, changing your clock faces through a Windows 10 computer is not possible. In order to change clock faces,  please you'll need to use the Fitbit app on a compatible device from this list. With your computer running Windows 10, you will be able to sync but it is not possible to change clock faces; since it will need the correct Bluetooth connection. You will find more instructions on how to do so here: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes