Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock gallery filters

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Clock gallery filters are not robust enough to allow you to find what you are looking for. For example, I want to find a free, analog clock that displays Battery Life and lets me set clock color. In the current gallery, I can browse all free clocks or all analog clocks, but there is no way to filter on all of these options to see all the clocks that meet my request. 

Other items should be included too, like which stats are available in the clock, whether it supports weather/Fahrenheit/Celsius etc. It really is not difficult to come up with these search facets and ask the developers to provide them when they submit a clock face. It would go a LONG way to improving customer satisfaction with device customization.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3
  •  
Best Answer

I once could get  clock faces for my verse 3. Now I can’t get nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Maireann - searching is not one of the Gallery strong points but a free clock face which may help is SimpleClockPro which has what you are looking for, also with digital and analog and easy to switch between. And there may be many others.

You may have more luck searching using a Google search [as terms can be more refined] but it will will return clocks for all watch types, so you may get more than can actually be installed.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer