Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clue doesn't work in Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

App on Fitbit says I logged into Clue.

But in Versa it stuck in page says loading.

I even tried to delete the app and reload it on Fitbit. Still doesn't work.

Any advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Welcome on board @Swq, it's nice to see you around the forums! Smiley Very Happy Thanks for taking the time to troubleshooting this. Nice way to go!

The Clue doesn't belong to Fitbit, it's a third-party app. You can remove many of the apps installed on your watch, although some apps, such as Today and Settings, can't be removed.

To remove an app:

1. With your watch nearby, on the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Apps.
  3. In the list of apps installed on your watch, find the app you want to remove and tap or click it. You may have to scroll down to see some of the apps.
  4. Tap or click the app > Remove.

To make sure you're getting Female Health Tracking app, check that your Fitbit app is already is in the latest version.

To get more information about this new feature, check the article What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps, let us know if we can assist you further! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Removing the app isnt mich help. Am still looking for a female health tracker for my versa watch. Not just the fitbit app on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @5amBam! If you haven't install Female Health tracking in your app:

1. If you don’t already have it, add the female health tile to your Fitbit app dashboard. For more information, see How do I add or remove the female health tracking tile in the Fitbit app?
  2. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the female health tracking tile. 
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up female health tracking. You’ll be asked a series of questions about your menstrual cycle. The information you provide is used to make predictions about your future period and fertile windows. You can edit or update your information later.
  • On the calendar, find the approximate date your last period started.
  • To edit your average period and cycle lengths, tap the + or - icon to add or subtract days.
  • Turn on notifications if you want to receive reminders on your phone about when your period is predicted to start. For more information, see Can the Fitbit app remind me when my period will start? 

Hope this helps!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

That does not help with the original issue. It sounds like the girls above, and myself, do not want to use the female tracking app that comes with Fitbit, since it is lacking a large amount of tracking options. Is there someone who can help on the issue of the Clue app not completely loading onto the Fitbit Versa? Suggesting using the other female tracking app is just avoiding the problem. 

I have done the following and the Clue data that I previously had on the Clue app on my phone does not load onto my Fitbit. New information is also not synced between the two.

1. Connected my Fitbit through the Clue app's settings on my phone

2. Downloaded the Clue app within the Fitbit app on my phone

3. Logged into my Clue account through the settings on the Clue app downloaded within the Fitbit app

4. Toggled on all permissions for the Clue app within the Fitbit app

On my fitbit, the Clue app icon is visible and the information input screen shows up with I click on the app. When I open the app, the top of the screen says "Loading...". Once loading is complete, the note at the top of the screen says, "Nothing logged yet" even though I have years of information inputted on the phone app version of the Clue app. Is there a way to fix this and get all of the previous data & information from the phone Clue app into the Fitbit Clue app?

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @EGorman! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product. We provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

Thanks for already troubleshooting this syncing issue between your Fitbit device and the Clue app. With third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

If the "Contact Developer" button isn't working, please click the please report it link: 

User-added image

Select your option and click Report.

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

MarreFitbit,

The "Contact Developer" button is not displaying for the Clue app in Fitbit. Your link or image to report it is not showing for me. Can you assist? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @micheleh98, thanks for stopping by! So I can better assist you, would you mind sending me a screenshot of the option available on your Clue app?

I'm looking forward to your reply. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

These are the only 2 screens with a link in the Clue app info in my Fitbit app:

Screenshot_20190422-111832.png

Screenshot_20190422-111853.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @micheleh98, thanks for the screenshots provided! As recommended in app description, please see https://support.helloclue.com/hc/en-us/articles360000129283

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately the support link doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @micheleh98 ,

I actually installed Clue on my Ionic (that is almost identical to Versa so I don't think the device can make a difference), made an account on Clue (via my smartphone app) and made the login via the Fitbit app settings. I input some data (courtesy from my wife 😀) and found out it is actually working perfectly.

IMG_20190424_111315.jpg

So I wonder if the device actually makes a difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Giampi71! Thanks for the heads up about the link not working and for taking the time to test the Clue app on your Ionic. 

I'm glad to hear it's working for you. 😉 In regards to your question, no, the device doesn't make any difference with the Clue app. 

Let's wait to see if my friend @micheleh98 was able to use it on her Versa. 

We'll be around, keep us in the loop!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been try I g to get clue to work/sync on my fitbit for a year. I have used Clue for over 5 years and was stoked to upgrade to ionic and have it at my fingertips! I am able to log in and accept permissions but on my watch the app will only say loading. Forever. The link provided is under trouble logging in so I didnt even open it because I am logged in already. I even ha e them a 1 star review because its ongoing issue for me. I just want it to work 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes