Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colorful Cat clock face won't show the temperature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Ok last week I purchased Colorful Cat clock face. I contacted the developer because the temperature couldn't change from C to F.They told me they would update. Then Fitbit had an update. And it changed the Celsius to Fahrenheit .But now it doesn't show the temperature. It shows "NaN F? Why don't you leave well enough alone. Ugh! Now how and why don't I get the degree temperature?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Safka75, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been having with Colorful Cat clock face, I understand how you must be feeling.

As you may know, with third party apps Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

For clock faces developed by Fitbit, please see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you have any additional questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

same thing happen to me too some time ago 

Best Answer
0 Votes