Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating your own clock face with FitBit Studio

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone please explain to me exactly how this is done.  Is there a video tutorial to better explain. I have no clue what some of the technical wordings mean.  Thanks!

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Hello there @RottieLover, thanks for coming back. 

The post I shared with you has the coding. However, it that is not what you're looking for, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it possible to create a clock face without knowing coding 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it possible to create your clock face without knowing coding

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Anshmodi 

Not via Fitbit Studio, you can however create your own clockface easily with FitFace

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found the w3schools tutorials very helpful. Keep in mind, not everything works in Fitbit . You have to learn from the examples.
Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer

@MarreFitbit

Do you know how some users change to custom fonts in their clock faces?and i don't refer to fitface ones

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry doesn't answer the question 

meine ehre heißt treue
Best Answer
0 Votes