Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer and versa 3 won't connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I can't succesfully play Deezer (free) on fitbit versa 3.

My headphone is connected to the fitbit versa 3, Deezer app on smartphone works.

Who can help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @GitteTeu, Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with Deezer. 

Please plug your watch into the charger. Music downloads automatically when the watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network, or tap the menu icon > Force Sync Now in the Deezer section of the Fitbit app to add the playlists to your watch.

If none of the above works, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.

Unfortunatly that didn't work. I would like to use Deezer for free, for now not the playlist. All at it's time 🙂

But with plugging in the Fitbit at the charger, I can't become to get Deezer on the fitbit with the wireless headphone.

Also, I'm not possible to chat with you in person, I can't get in the actual chatbox...

Thanks again for helping.

Gitte
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.

Unfortunatly that didn't work. I would like to use Deezer for free for now. But it seems that it requiers payment? 🙂

Anyway, with plugging in the Fitbit at the charger, I can't become to get Deezer on the fitbit with the wireless headphone.

Also, I'm not possible to chat with you in person, I can't get in the actual chatbox...

I hope that you can give me the solutions. 

thanks!!

Best Answer